September 17, 2011

Online Bible study starting!


I wanted to invite everyone to join me in an online Bible study group. We are starting a 12 week study of 1 John this coming Monday, Sept. 19th through Dec 15th, (see the study schedule <--- just click on the pic to enlarge it). I'm also posting a link to an online Bible here: 1 John, just in case you don't have a Bible to use.

Good Morning Girls are tech accountability groups for bible study/quiet times. All women are welcome to join, just go to Good Morning Girls to subscribe. I'm still trying to find a group to join but I'm excited to start the study on Monday anyway.  If anyone wants to join me just send me an email or comment to this post. We can connect/be accountable to each other by email, twitter or facebook.

Update: I found a group to join! It's a facebook group and you are welcome to join also. Just go to Bible Study Group and click to join. Just let Tracy know I sent you there, ok? I'm so excited to see what God has for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment