OK so I was given this award a few days ago by Kortney. When I realized I had to come up with 7 facts about myself I really had no idea what to say. You want me to talk about me? Oh my goodness! So I put it on the back burner, waaaay in the back. . . . Then today Becky sends me this same award. Really?! So God must really think its time for me to break out of my shell, a little. . . .
Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.
Award fifteen recently discovered bloggers.
So here goes:
1. I don't like being the center of attention. Shocker right?
2. I LOVE good yoga classes. Must be a dark room, nice background music
(preferably Christian), ceiling fans going, and an instructor that challenges you but doesn't yell at you.
3. I keep a bag of dark chocolate chips in the freezer at all times.
4. Currently I work as an insurance interviewer in my home.
5. I have been trying to lose weight for 12 years.
6. I worked at a coffee roasting company for a couple of years where I learned to roast coffee and was a Barista. I love the smell of coffee (not necessarily the taste) but when its roasting it can smell like a skunk.
7. I used to play Farmville, Cityville,Frontierville, My Farm, Crime City(because Miranda was playing, too)and a few others I can't remember at the moment.
Whew! Glad that's over!
I'd like to give this award to the following awesome bloggers: