April 8, 2011

Free Praise & Worship Mp3 Download!!

Ok I ran across this on twitter and had to share. Integrity Music & Lincoln Brewster is giving away a free mp3 download of his song "More than Amazing"!! Just click on their name, register on their site (just name/email) then you can log in and download, FOR FREE! There are currently two songs available for download, "More than Amazing" and "Forever Forgiven". I've got both of them below for you to enjoy. If you like them you can download them for yourself. Enjoy!

More the Amazing by Lincoln Brewster/Mia Fieldes


Forever Forgiven by Glenn Packiam/Carl Cartee/Mark Harris

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the downloads. Your site is great! I look forward to reading more great posts. It's also nice to find a fellow believers site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from the 'hop' and ahhh, I love, love , love Lincoln Brewster!!!
    I am off to read a bit more of your blog and get to know a fellow christain!
    have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete