March 17, 2011

So ready for the healing to begin...

It's been awhile since I posted, from the heart anyway. It's so much easier to post a My Utmost for His Highest devotional that touches my heart or a praise song/video that helps me along my way. Pulling words from a hurting heart is so much more difficult. The past few months have been difficult ones, personally, yet God has continued to bless us at the same time. Does that make any sense? How can life be difficult if God is blessing you? I guess that's just life, complicated.

 I'm so ready to see what's around that corner. It seems like I've been standing and waiting to turn that corner for ages.  Lord please help me to praise you in the hard times, even in the hurting times.  Please forgive me for complaining.  I so much want to be strong and to trust You always in everything! But You've been nudging me to stop trying to silence my tears on my own. Instead I believe You want me to allow them to come, when they must.

But I do know that we will turn that corner, in Your timing. We will not stand outside of your promises forever, but we will walk into them when You see that we are ready.  As always You point me to the encouragement I need when I need it. 




1 comment:

  1. Great post! God loves a willing heart. It's most often our weak "yes" that captivate His heart. Love the song.

    ReplyDelete