May 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Boomer and Jazz!



These are our long hair chi boys.  The little black one is Jazz and the blonde is Boomer.  I've been teaching them tricks since they were about 4-5 months old. They are so smart! It only took about 3 days to teach Jazz to play dead, (make a gun with my hand and say "Bang, bang!" and they flip onto their backs with their legs straight up) Boomer caught on a few days later. Of course they know "Give me 5", "Spin", "Roll over", "Sit",  "Stay", "Lay down".   Recently I've been trying to teach them "Close the door". That one's pretty complicated so might take awhile. Guess I need to get some videos up of their tricks. That should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara,

    Your chi doggies are precious...I think all the tiny doggies are brilliant! :0) I've got a 5 pound yokie named Miss Morgan. You can see her at my blog.

    I'm visiting for Mosaic Monday..drop by anytime..

    Hugs,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart and CUTE! I'd love to see clips of their talents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppies. It is cool that they learned the tricks so fast, smart dogs!

    ReplyDelete